AoK Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AoK Mania!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?

Go down 
+2
AmazoN
TarGa_
6 posters

Unrate AoK in IGZ?
Yes
Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? I_vote_lcap0%Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? I_vote_lcap100%Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
TarGa_

Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? Empty
PostSubject: Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?   Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:03 am

IGZ want your feedback, should we unrate AoK.

What ever your opinion please add reasons.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
AmazoN

PostSubject: Re: Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?   Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:58 am

Nope they did this back in gamepark and it almost wiped out aok totaly it did more harm then good. u already have the choice to rate or unrate games why remove it?
Back to top Go down
bRaZo21
Admin
bRaZo21

PostSubject: Re: Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?   Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 am

AmazoN wrote:
u already have the choice to rate or unrate games why remove it?

good point.
Back to top Go down
https://aokmania.forumotion.net
TarGa_

PostSubject: Re: Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?   Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:04 am

well speaking to alot of people on gsa then dont like anything to do with the rating as it makes people play cheap etc and so even the option of rating puts them off coming to igz. i know u can turn them off but as they are there some people will only play with them, meaning no games for those who jus want fun no ratings meaning they go to gsa or elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
Tel2oRzZz

PostSubject: Re: Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?   Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:31 am

i have the same thought, u can already play unrate so why take away rated.
Back to top Go down
JlackalL

PostSubject: Re: Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?   Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:27 am

i voted no. i dont care about ratings so i dont care if i lose a few imaginary points to someone. my rates have ranged from 1400 to 1850. makes no difference to me.

to support my vote:
a) games are more competitive with rating on, and fun/friendly games can be played with rating off
b) i know gamespy player who dont/wont/cant use igz because it has anti-cheat scripts not because they are ask to rate the games

on the contrary:
c) recently i have visited another free client similar to the old zone called gameranger (google it), a lot of the members of EMP clan were playing there and saying they wont play on igz because everyone there is point-hungry nerds who care about their ratings too much. it would be great to have these players back and playing on igz
d) igz make it fukn hard to install the client and get a game going for people who arent complete nerds
Back to top Go down
Ax3y__

PostSubject: Re: Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?   Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Quote :
well speaking to alot of people on gsa then dont like anything to do with the rating as it makes people play cheap etc and so even the option of rating puts them off coming to igz. i know u can turn them off but as they are there some people will only play with them, meaning no games for those who jus want fun no ratings meaning they go to gsa or elsewhere...

and you think people on gsa will come to igz? thats a joke right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?   Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should IGZ Unrate the AoK Lobby?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AoK Mania :: General :: Polls-
Jump to: